Todays look was inspired by the #100DaysofMakeup challenge I’ve been seeing on instagram lately. Everyone has been producing and showcasing some of their best work, so I decided to do the same and go all out with this look.
- Smashbox – Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer
- Benefit – Porefessional primer
- Nars – All Day Luminous Foundation | shade – New Guinea
- LA Girl Pro – Concealer
- Laura Mercier – Translucent Loose Setting Powder
EYES & BROWS:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills – dip brow | shade – Ebony
- Urban Decay Vice Palette:
- Beat Down
- Colourpop – eye shadow | shade – Hustle
GLITTER CUT CREASE:
Ok, this one was kind of tricky since I do not own any glitter liquid liner. I used a tiny angled brush and eyelash glue to carve out my crease. From there, I dipped the same angled brush into the Too Faced – Stardust Glitter that comes with their Stardust palette and pressed it on top of the glue. I used eye shadow to clean up any fall out.
CONTOUR & HIGHLIGHT:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills – Contour kit | shade – Medium to Tan
- Becca – opal highlight
- Kat Von D – liquid lipstick | shade L.U.V
I hope you all love this look as much as I do! Also, what are your thoughts on the Vice 3 palette?